No Comment
I was speaking with Erik about blogging earlier today. I was trying to explain the appeal of getting to speak your mind on anything you want, without anyone contradicting you, and without needing to temper your words (well, this is true, to a degree, but I have to admit I worry about having a client stumble on my blog. Clients - believe me! I am not an unbalanced person, I do very good work!)
I told her she should try setting up her own blog, to which she replied that she wouldn't know what to write as she usually doesn't like commenting on things.
"Hmmm, not a bad idea" I said. "You could post photos or articles or whatever you want to, then just say "No Comment".
She could call the blog "Let it Be". This is how her blog would look:
Posts a photo of a cute puppy.
No comment.
Posts an article about politics.
No comment.
Posts schematic plans of her favorite buildings.
No comment.
Posts photo of people having group sex on an anthill while covered in guava jelly.
No comment.
Erik, GO FOR IT.
I told her she should try setting up her own blog, to which she replied that she wouldn't know what to write as she usually doesn't like commenting on things.
"Hmmm, not a bad idea" I said. "You could post photos or articles or whatever you want to, then just say "No Comment".
She could call the blog "Let it Be". This is how her blog would look:
Posts a photo of a cute puppy.
No comment.
Posts an article about politics.
No comment.
Posts schematic plans of her favorite buildings.
No comment.
Posts photo of people having group sex on an anthill while covered in guava jelly.
No comment.
Erik, GO FOR IT.

<< Home