Monday, July 12, 2004

Vanity 101

I'm really not what you would consider a girly-girl but I'm pretty interested in kikay stuff.

Here's a list of my goodies. I'll mark items I want to purchase with an asterisk.

SKIN CARE PARA MI CARA
A Whole Caboodle of Dermatologist-prescribed creams and lotions
Decleor Ylang Ylang oil and balm
Decleor Hydra-Matte Regulating fluid
Decleor SOS gel
Awake ExBright Day Care Essence SPF30
Kanebo Protector SPF 50
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
Chapstick
Lush Lip Service

MAKEUP / TOOLS
Bobbi Brown Smooth Skin Foundation No 4 (Natural)
Bobbi Brown Concealer Duo No 4 (Natural)
YSL Touche Eclat No3

Shu Uemura Eyeshadow P415 Yellow Green
Shu Uemura Eyeshadow ME945 Grey
Shu Uemura Eye Pencil Purple
Shu Uemura Mascara Length & Waterproof Ocean Blue (hehe I just love how they name their items)

Bobbi Brown Blush No 1 (Sand Pink)
Shu Uemura Paradise Fluos Pink Hibiscus
Shu Uemura Blush P19D Red

Shu Uemura Rouge4 No 544
Shu Uemura Sweet Lip Gloss in Pear - clear gloss with gold sparklies, + flavor yummy!
YSL Lip Gloss No 11 (Nirvana Pink)

Generic Eyebrow Brush
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Shu Uemura Eyeshadow Brush
Shu Uemura Blush Brush no 17 or no 20*
Bobbi Brown Face Brush
Bobbi Brown Concealer Brush

SKIN CARE
Bioderm Soap
Papaya Soap (cant remember brand)
Miscellaneous Soaps and Shower Gels
Lush King of Skin
Lush Buffy
Lush Aqua Mirabilis
Decleor Aromessence Contour
My trusty body brush
Nail Brush and Pumice

COLOGNE
Dyptique L'Ombre Dans L'Eau
Dyptique Philosokos

HAIR
Mane and Tail Shampoo and Conditioner
Shiseido Lemon Shampoo